Linggo, Hulyo 17, 2011

Clicking my way to earn

I registered at incrasebux last march 2011 unfortunately I didn't get serious about Paid to clicks and just registered for a standard account. Now other members of the Girltalk forum are earning more than $100 now, take note of that. Hopefully, I'll earn soon too. I have 2 rented referrals who are not clicking now for 3 consecutive days that is why I'm feeling down. I've recruited someone too, a friend from my former work but she is so cautious that she has just signed up now and didn't clicked after she signed up :( so sad. I should find other way to recruit more since I can't rent referrals now for my balance is just $0.5, good for 1 rented referral only. I am still hoping that I get to recruit and soon invest if I have money so that I could earn. I should think positive in every negative things that comes on my way!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento