Martes, Hunyo 28, 2011

Past hints on my future career

After my husband sold his itouch to someone else over sulit.com.ph, we were able to transfer here in Bataan atlast! My daughter is now enrolled in Bataan Christian School and I think she's happy with her classmates, uniform and hairclip! When it comes to her studies, I think she's doing ok at school though there are times that she doesn't want to study at home and that would be my biggest challange now that I don't have a job and have all the time in the world.
We've already applied for a DSL connection but we still have to wait for 2 weeks. After that I have to enroll in a training for article writing and hope I pass so I could get a job that I could do anywhere as long as I have a stable internet connection. Sigh, if only I worked on my English skills since high school in the province, article writing would be a piece of cake now. There are really things in life that we can't predict but God already gave us a hint in our early life, too bad I only realized it after 10 years hahaha!
I remembered writing in our school paper when I was in 3rd or fourth year, it was a poem and a sports article. After being caesarian operated, I think I lost a lot of good memories in the past. I can't remember that poem I actually made, one thing I remember was working until 6:30 PM in the library and seen my work being edited by the school paper editor. After a few years, my daughter was about 2 years old by then, I was able to write for someone. I write in the middle of the night until everyone in the house is awake. I was able to earn a few bucks even though my grammar issues sucks I was really able to write and of course being edited by my employer again hehehe
I believe that these are God's hints for me in the past years. I never though that you could actually earn a lot just by writing if you do it by heart. I believe that in God's help I will overcome my weaknesses and in God's will also, I'll be able to find a good job that will support our needs and makes us worry-free in terms of financial stability.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento