Miyerkules, Agosto 24, 2011

Investing to Paid-to-click: an experience

A few weeks ago, I got addicted to PTC's that in everything I do I always think about the possible earnings that I could have. I then ask my sister, if she could lend me money and she said yes so I bought an Alertpay fund worth $25. I invested at IB but still keep clicking on other PTC's like BTB and B4C, etc. I decided to go for verified membership with $3.5 fee and purchase 25 rented referrals good for a month, that was $10.75 . I was so happy that my rented referrals clicked the next day but their clicks are not constant, so I wasn't able to earn the target earnings I should have. I decided to rent again after a week another 25 rented referrals. After a week, there are inactive referrals that I need to recycle and it costs me much. I should've go for PAID membership which is $25 but I will lost all my investment because of a 1 year membership, I won't be able to rent rented referrals to earn. With other problems occurring on the website, my upline adviced us that we shouldn't invest now so I didn't renewed my rented referrals for another month or so. I withdrawed atleast $10 of the earnings I've got on my maintaining balance. I've decided that whatever earnings I will made until the end of the month, I will transfer it to my rental balance to rent or renew referrals. I'll be keeping active referrals that atleast reach the required average and renew them for atleast 90 days or so. Hope my strategy works.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento