Biyernes, Setyembre 9, 2011

I really hate insurance topics, why? Because my brain blocks all the information about it like what it is doing right now. I know there are a lot of topics about insurance over the net but they all contain same information that I've already written up. Ugh! I have to pass this tomorrow enable for it to be counted for the cut off but my mind is kind of going in a whirlwind state. Is this a writer's block? or just my laziness hahaha! I actually slept half the day and play Zeus half of it. And here I am now out of 15 topics I just finished two! Another bad thing is it has to contain keywords atleast 3 times! The good thing is that it only consists 350 words but the topic is I really hate. Ugh! Insurance! Insurance! Hope I'll be able to pass this tomorrow...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento