Miyerkules, Hulyo 15, 2020

It's been a while...

It has been 4 years since I last posted and there are too many things that happened between those years.


Failed Marriage. Funny right? I was living a life that I thought was good. I became the breadwinner when it isn't really my role to play. I supposed to be the submissive wife, taking care of the kids but it did not happen. I was forced to work to provide for the family, while my husband is getting addicted to networking and such and doesn't prefer to earn through an 8-5 job. It's a good thing that I became a freelancer though. I can work at home while taking care of the house and the kids. The husband wanted to build his own business, he did through the help of his mother and siblings but due to their endless unavoidable problems, they stopped the business after a few months. Haha, funny again right? It isn't easy to run a business on your own when you did not spend a cent on it and you just wanted to be the owner and manager but you did not want to be the worker. Anyway, I just supported them in any way I can. The failed marriage came later, as there was a third, fourth, fifth party involve. He confessed the third and the fourth but I discovered the fifth late. I wanted to fix it, I demanded full honesty but he wasn't able to do it. He still wants to be in control of everything. He values his pride more than his family. I guess he wanted to be free. Free from having a wife who provides for his family's needs. He found his so-called "happiness" from others, especially women. So after a few months and it was the kids' school break, we left. It's been more than two years now and so far we are doing good in the city. I have peace of mind and I can decide on myself what to do without being chained. No need to ask anyone as I get to decide where to go or what to do.


Out of Town trip. It's been about 7 years since I live there but I wasn't able to explore other places unless it is a family trip and compulsory, I do enjoy being out of the house sometimes though. Being unchained, I was able to gain friends whom I trust now. We were able to go on trips for 2 to 3 days, exploring some parts of Luzon. It was a great experience so far. I also manage to go to my province for at least twice a year. Got to enjoy being with my nephews and nieces there especially my sibling and parents. We're getting old so we really must spend some time and bond with the family.

COVID-19. The problem of the world now. Everyone is suffering because of the virus where they have said has originated in China, because of people eating endangered species of animals. I am not really sure why they would want to try eating unedible foods! I can't imagine myself eating such! Disgusting! Eww.

I guess it has been more than 6 months that the virus started in China, it just spread on every country because of tourists and people coming back to their home country after vacation. The mild-lockdown in the Philippines started in March 2020, a day after the birthday of my eldest daughter. We were even able to go eat Samgyupsal at Romantic Baboy on March 15 at SM North Edsa, the hard-lockdown started after that. Every travel has been canceled to stop the virus from spreading. Anyway, the government hasn't flattened the curve yet and the values of positive cases are still going up. Hope there would be a vaccine soon, may God heal everyone!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento