Biyernes, Mayo 18, 2012

May is not the month for me

It's been a couple of months since I've posted an entry and here I am again, thinking other ways how to earn while taking care of my newborn baby.

The reason why I feel so low today is because of financial problems...again. I know everyone has their difficult times, their ups and downs and I am no exception. After a few weeks of giving birth, with no savings left but debts here and there, I feel like I'm only working now just to pay those IOU's I've made last April. It's just too bad because no matter how I want to work, I can't dedicate the right amount of time on it since I'm taking care of my baby as well as doing some household chores too. And there's this husband of mine, who's not so supportive when it comes to me earning money online. 

Another reason for this bad feeling I'm experiencing now is after I received a message from my sister. I actually messaged and borrowed money from her a few days ago and she was able to deposit the money on my BPI account during lunch today. She messaged me confirming about it and said my parents also needs money in the province too. I felt sad about it because I'm not able to help them. I really feel guilty too because I also borrowed from my parents for my CS operation last month without my sister knowing. I feel so helpless whenever I can't give something for my parents when they need it most and I still depend on them whenever financial troubles arises on my part.

Sighs. Why do everything in this world needs money! No wonder Bruno Mars and Travie McCoy is so famous for their "Billionaire" song and Jessie J for her "Price Tag"! Anyway, since I think that my problem is a problem of almost all people, I just have to think for a solution. First thing to do is seek God first, I wasn't able to pray properly since I gave birth! Second is to find another way to earn online, which I think came at the right time. I just hope that I pass since I'm still having grammar problems and easily forgets the word I want to express! By the way, I was declined again for a transcription test interview a while back in oDesk but I have to keep on looking!

2 komento:

  1. hi sis..don't worry everything is gonna be alright. Don't lose hope and keep on praying.

    goodluck sis :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. thanks sis! hahaha sorry ngayon ko lang nakita tong reply mo. :D

    TumugonBurahin