Martes, Pebrero 28, 2012

Everything's fine ^_^

Went to the hospital for my check up early in the morning. Everything is fine, it's just my BP is low hahaha maybe because I lack sleep for a month now which is bad. I have to keep things balanced from now on but probably I'll still sleep late, I'll just take a nap after I send my daughter to school. I was able to have another Tetanus Toxoid vaccine and now my upper arm is aching.

I was able to work for an hour but I'm planning to make it two before I go to sleep. I have to work more since we'll be going to Manila this weekend and probably I might not able to work for long hours because of the event we will be attending. If I were to choose, I'd rather stay here and work all day but family gatherings only happens some time so it'll be better if I attend. Hopefully I'll really be able to work tomorrow non-stop.

Oyasumi!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento