Biyernes, Pebrero 10, 2012

Thank God its a jobless day! ^_^

This week is a very unproductive week for me. I wasn't able to work properly because of toothache and backache. I've been struggling for so many months now because of my cracked tooth and since I am pregnant, I am not allowed to have it extracted, not until after I give birth. I have to endure this for three months for the sake of my baby.

The backache was the result or my encoding job in Odesk. I worked for about five hours encoding PDF file to Microsoft excel. The job was easy but I guess my body can't handle the pressure at that time as I have to meet the deadline assigned by the employer. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish the five files handed over to me in one day. After two days, I was writing my sort of resignation letter to the employer that I can't work for the task on full time and she understood and ended the contract. I was glad that she ended it and gave me a 5-star rating after my comment for her.

I still don't have any feedback from my other employer, I want to finish that contract too since it is taking too long. It has been two weeks now for just $4 for the whole contract. My hourly rate job was also stopped last night and might resume by Monday, so I guess this weekend is also unproductive. I have a few job applications though and I can still apply for more if I'm in the mood to work.

My back still aches and I can't sit or stand for long now. Lying would be my best position so that I won't feel the pain. Streaming online also helps to kill the boredom. I still thank God for giving me an opportunity like this because I can rest and hopefully next week, will be a very productive week for me to earn more money.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento