Lunes, Pebrero 27, 2012

oDesk again...

Last week has been a good week for me because I was able to complete my time quota on my hourly job which is 20 hrs/week. I managed to work for atleast 22 hrs since I've done another forum posting/ blog commenting task on top of that. I'm earning so little now, I know, but I think it can cover the internet and probably electricity bills for next month. Hopefully I could find another hourly job that pays well according to my posted hourly rate.

I've received a job interview last week, unfortunately I was declined. No bad feelings though because I think they didn't understand my list of available time when I answered one of their requirements which is to input my available hours on a Google doc file and sent over to them. The employer kept scheduling me for an interview which is too early for me although I could wake up at that time, unfortunately I am not confident enough because my laptop's microphone isn't working for Skype! So there, during the candidacy stage I told them that my available time is 9am onwards, she said they prefer candidates who can work weekdays at 5am to 8am in the morning which I am not available since I have to take care of my daughter's needs for school. So now I still keep on applying although most of it are declined by employer hehe.

Oh well, I know there will come a time that I'll be able to work for a job that pays well and isn't so much stressful since I'm pregnant. I'll just have to look and wait for it and keep working on the ONLY job that I have now (thanks to a fellow girltalker who recommended me). I am not losing my hopes yet, I could still apply for fixed price jobs if possible. I wanted to do transcriptions too and I'm actually applying for some job posts. Hopefully, I'll have the time to learn programming again even the basics like wordpress and such because it'll be good for my portfolio. I want to spend time learning how to get Facebook likes and other jobs that requires social networking too because I've seen a lot of job ads that requires them but I doubt if I'll enjoy those task. I don't know but I've got tired of Facebook actually teehee!

So there, I got to sleep now since I'll have my check up early in the morning tomorrow. Hopefully all will be fine especially the baby and hope I could still work even when he's out. Just two months left and I have to balance my time again with family stuff and work. Hope I'll be able to survive! Anyway, God will provide if we keep doing His will. c",)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento